A performance overview of the Road Commission


In Accordance with Act 200 of the Public Acts of 1969, any activity or use of county road right-of-way other than for highway travel purposes does require a permit from the Road Commission. A permit is required from the Road Commission for any and all work being conducted within the road right-of-way whether it is by a contractor or a property owner.

Permit Fees

Driveway Permits

Oversize & Overweight Permits

Utility Permits

Ottawa County Road Commission
14110 Lakeshore Drive • Grand Haven, MI 49417
P: (616) 842-5400 • F: (616) 850-7237