When is a permit required for work within the right-of-way?
Why are weight restrictions placed on county roads each spring?
What is a right-of-way encroachment?
Why are concrete drive approaches not permitted on non-curbed roads?
Can trees be planted in the right-of-way?
Can a roadside ditch be filled in?

Ottawa County Road Commission
14110 Lakeshore Drive • Grand Haven, MI 49417
P: (616) 842-5400 • F: (616) 850-7237