The Ottawa County Road Commission wants to remind the public about the various ways the public can conduct business with us remotely due to the ever-evolving recommendations surrounding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Here are a few examples of how you can connect and do business with us from home:
- Click here to submit a service request online. Road concerns can also be reported at (616) 842-5400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to visit our ‘Permits & Specifications’ website to download permit applications, and click here to apply for a transportation permit through the Oxcart permitting system.
- Click here to check out our available job postings and submit a job application.
- Click here to make a water or sewer bill payment to our Public Utilities Department.
- Call us at (616) 842-5400 or email us at email@example.com with any other road-related questions.
If you still need to visit our office in person, as recommended by health experts, we encourage you to practice social distancing measures.