As you are aware, the number of individuals in the State of Michigan who are presumed to have the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is growing.
We continue to closely monitor recommendations made by county, state and national health officials, including recommendations that discourage travel and attending public events. To ensure the safety of our employees, the Ottawa County Road Commission will be making changes to its regular operations.
Effective immediately: Our office will be CLOSED to the public. The public is reminded that they can continue to conduct business with OCRC by:
- Visiting www.ottwawacorc.com;
- Submitting a road service request through the online service request tool;
- Calling (616) 842-5400, Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- Permit requests and questions: email@example.com;
- Job openings and applications: http://www.ottawacorc.com/about/jobs/; and
- Following OCRC on Facebook and Twitter.
Normal business is taking place. This is an effort to keep our staff and crews healthy, and ready serve!
If you have a meeting scheduled with OCRC staff, you’re encouraged to contact us to make alternative accomodations.
The purpose of these decisions are to ensure we’re doing all we can to slow or stop the spread of COVID-19 by following recommendations made by the Ottawa County Department of Public Health (OCDPH) and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS). Click here to sign up for OCDPH alerts related to COVID-19.