The Ottawa County Road Commission will reopen it’s administrative office to the public on Monday, June 8.
While we encourage you to continue to conduct business remotely if at all possible, if you do need to visit in person, our office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday,
Visitors will be asked to follow a self-screening protocol prior to entering the main lobby. We also ask that those who come in to do business with us follow recommended guidelines such as practicing physical distancing and wearing a face covering.
Additionally, OCRC employees have access to disinfecting wipes, hand sanitizer and face masks, and our facility will be cleaned on a regular basis
And as always, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should continue to:
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet).
- Try and cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.