Driveway & General

The Special Services Department reviews and administers all permit applications. A permit is required from the Road Commission for any and all work being conducted within the road right-of-way, including oversize and overweight vehicles.

Driveway & General

Permit Application

Insurance Requirements

Permit Fee Schedule

Rules Governing the Granting of Permits for Driveways, Banners and Parades

For more information on what type of work activities within the county road right-of-way require a permit, click here.

Ottawa County Road Commission • 14110 Lakeshore Drive • PO Box 739 • Grand Haven, MI 49417 • P: (616) 842-5400 • F: (616) 850-7237