The Special Services Department reviews and administers all permit applications. A permit is required from the Road Commission for any and all work being conducted within the road right-of-way, including oversize and overweight vehicles.

Oversize & Overweight (Trucking)

Single Move Permit

Extended Transportation Permit

Single Move Mobile Home Transportation Permit

Extended Mobile Home Transportation Permit

Building & Special Load Permit

Understanding Trucking Enforcement

Insurance Requirements

Permit Fee Schedule

Truck Operators Map

Bridge Location & Class Rating Map

All Season Roads

Restricted Roads

Guidelines for the Movement of Oversize & Overweight Vehicles & Loads

Policy on Normal Axle Loading During Springtime Restrictions

Policy on Refuse Hauling

Seasonal Weight Restriction Status

For more information on what type of work activities within the county road right-of-way require a permit, click here.

Ottawa County Road Commission • 14110 Lakeshore Drive • PO Box 739 • Grand Haven, MI 49417 • P: (616) 842-5400 • F: (616) 850-7237