The Special Services Department reviews and administers all permit applications. A permit is required from the Road Commission for any and all work being conducted within the road right-of-way, including utilities, and oversize and overweight vehicles.
Documents related to permit applications are found below. They should be completed in accordance with our Procedures and Regulations for Permitted Activities, and then returned to the Special Services Department for review.
Please send completed application and forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oversize & Overweight (Trucking):
- Single Move Transportation Permit
- Annual Transportation Permit
- Super Move Transportation Permit
- Annual Mobile Home Transportation Permit
- Single Mobile Home Transportation Permit
- Schedule of Fees
- Insurance Requirements
Seasonal Weight Restrictions Policies and Information:
- 2019 Truck Operators Map
- Policy on Normal Axle Loading During Springtime Restrictions
- 2019 All Season Roads
- Restricted Roads
- Policy on Refuse Hauling
For more information on what type of work activities within the county road right-of-way require a permit, click here.