The Special Services Department reviews and administers all permit applications. A permit is required from the Road Commission for any and all work being conducted within the road right-of-way, including oversize and overweight vehicles.
Permit applications are found below. They should be completed and then returned to the Special Services Department for review.
Please send completed application and forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oversize & Overweight (Trucking):
- Single Move Transportation Permit
- Annual Transportation Permit
- Super Move Transportation Permit
- Annual Mobile Home Transportation Permit
- Single Mobile Home Transportation Permit
- Schedule of Fees
Seasonal Weight Restrictions Policies and Information:
For more information on what type of work activities within the county road right-of-way require a permit, click here.