Utility & Sidewalk

The Special Services Department reviews and administers all permit applications. A permit is required from the Road Commission for any and all work being conducted within the road right-of-way, including oversize and overweight vehicles.

Permit applications are found below. They should be completed and then returned to the Special Services Department for review.

Please send completed application forms to: permits@ottawacorc.com

Public Utility, Sidewalk & Non-Motorized Facility

Permit Application

Insurance Requirements

Permit Fee Schedule

Rules Governing the Granting of Permits for Utilities, Sidewalks & Non-Motorized Facilities

For more information on what type of work activities within the county road right-of-way require a permit, click here.

Ottawa County Road Commission
14110 Lakeshore Drive • PO Box 739 • Grand Haven, MI 49417
P: (616) 842-5400 • F: (616) 850-7237